California Ethical and Effective Online Advertising (Consumer Service)
Because the Internet is a wide-reaching medium with a very low cost of entry and nearly instantaneous feedback, it provides both increased visibility—and increased risk. This course will demonstrate how to maximize online visibility while decreasing online risk.
This three-hour course reviews the rules for online engagement in social media, social marketing and social news.
Course highlights include:
- How to avoid copyright and plagiarism in online content
- The use of social media, social marketing and social news
- Truth in advertising and fair housing laws relating to online content
- Privacy and netiquette considerations online
- An overview of popular online platforms, and ethical and other considerations for using these platforms