California Continuing Education PACKAGE
45-Hr. CA CE Subsequent Renewals Sales & Broker Package #1
This complete package includes all 45 hours of CE required for broker and sales active licensees renewing for the SECOND or SUBSEQUENT time.*
Students can either take the 8-hour Survey Course or 18 hours (six 3-hour courses) of California-specific education. This package contains the 8-hour Survey Course as well as 37 consumer protection and consumer service hours.
This package does not satisfy the NAR Ethics requirement, an additional qualifying ethics course will need to be completed.
Courses included in this package:
- A Brief Introduction to Real Estate Finance (2 consumer protection hours)
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 consumer protection hours)
- CA Salesperson and Broker Survey (8 survey course hours)
- Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication (3 consumer service hours)
- Conducting Open Houses and Developing a Safety Plan (2 consumer protection hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 consumer protection hours)
- The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate (3 consumer protection hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 consumer service hours)
- RESPA, Referrals and Revenue Streams (3 consumer service hours)
- Preparing a Market Analysis - Best Practices (3 consumer service hours)
- Sign Here: Contract Law on E-Signatures (3 consumer protection hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (3 consumer protection hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 consumer service hours)
*First time licensees cannot take the 8-hour survey course to meet their 18 hours of mandatory hours, thus this package will NOT work for those licensees.