45-Hr. CA CE Subsequent Renewals Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 45 hours of CE required for Broker and Sales active licensees renewing for the SECOND or SUBSEQUENT time*. This package includes the 8-hour Survey Course as well as 37 consumer protection and consumer service hours.
Courses included in this package:
- A Brief Introduction to Real Estate Finance (2 consumer protection hours)
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 consumer protection hours)
- CA Salesperson and Broker Survey (8 survey course hours)
- California Ethics (3 ethics hours)**
- Conducting Open Houses and Developing a Safety Plan (2 consumer protection hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 consumer protection hours)
- Uncle Sam Has Homes For Sale: Listing and Selling HUD Homes (3 consumer protection hours)
- Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication (3 consumer service hours)
- RESPA, Referrals and Revenue Streams (3 consumer service hours)
- Roadmap to Success: Business Planning for Real Estate Professionals (3 consumer service hours)
- Sign Here: Contract Law on E-Signatures (3 consumer protection hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (3 consumer protection hours)
- Today's MLS: New Paradigms, Better Results (3 consumer service hours)
*First time licensees cannot take the 8-hour survey course to meet their 18 hours of mandatory hours, thus this package will NOT work for those licensees.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.