45-Hr. CA CE Subsequent Renewals Sales & Broker Package #2 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 45 hours of CE required for broker first-time renewals OR sales and broker active licensees renewing in their second and subsequent renewal cycles.
This package includes the 18 total hours of mandatory topics as well as 27 consumer protection and consumer service hours.
Courses included in this package:
- California Ethics (3 mandatory ethics hours)*
- California Agency (3 mandatory agency hours)
- California Fair Housing (3 mandatory fair housing hours)
- California Trust Fund Handling (3 mandatory trust funds hours)
- California Risk Management (3 mandatory risk management hours)
- California Management and Supervision (3 mandatory management/supervision hours)
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 consumer protection hours)
- California Ethical and Effective Online Advertising (3 consumer service hours)
- Client Advocacy in Commercial Real Estate (3 consumer service hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 consumer protection hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (3 consumer protection hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 consumer service hours)
- From Contract to Keys: The Mortgage Process (6 consumer protection hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.