33-Hr. CA CE Subsequent Renewals Package OLD
This package includes 33 of the 45 total hours of CE required for Broker and Sales active licensees renewing for the SECOND and SUBSEQUENT time* and is designed for licensees that have already completed 12 hours through CAR.
This package includes the required 8-hour Survey Course as well as 19 consumer protection hours required and 6 consumer service hours.
Courses included in this package:
- A Brief Introduction to Real Estate Finance (2 consumer protection hours)
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 consumer protection hours)
- CA Salesperson and Broker Survey (8 survey course hours)
- Conducting Open Houses and Developing a Safety Plan (2 consumer protection hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 consumer protection hours)
- RESPA, Referrals and Revenue Streams (3 consumer service hours)
- Roadmap to Success: Business Planning for Real Estate Professionals (3 consumer service hours)
- Sign Here: Contract Law on E-Signatures (3 consumer protection hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (3 consumer protection hours)
*First-time licensees cannot take the 8-hour survey course to meet their 18 hours of mandatory hours, thus this package will NOT work for those licensees.