33-Hr. CA CE First-Time & Subsequent Renewals Broker Package (with Ethics course) OLD
This package includes 33 of the 45 total hours of CE required for broker active licensees renewing for the FIRST time and is designed for licensees that have already completed 12 hours through CAR.
This package can also be completed by licensees in their second and subsequent renewal cycles and is designed for licensees that have already completed 12 hours through CAR. This package includes the 18 total hours of mandatory topics required as well as 12 of the 18 total consumer protection hours required, and 3 consumer service hours.
Courses included in this package:
- California Ethics (3 mandatory ethics hours)*
- California Agency (3 mandatory agency hours)
- California Fair Housing (3 mandatory fair housing hours)
- California Trust Fund Handling (3 mandatory trust funds hours)
- California Risk Management (3 mandatory risk management hours)
- California Management and Supervision (3 mandatory management/supervision hours)
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 consumer protection hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 consumer protection hours)
- Roadmap to Success: Business Planning for Real Estate Professionals (3 consumer service hours)
- Uncle Sam has Homes for Sale: Listing and Selling HUD Homes (3 consumer protection hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.