Arkansas 2015 Required Topics
The Arkansas Real Estate Commission has provided a variety of topics for the AREC 2015 Course on the latest laws, news and industry information to keep salespersons up-to-date on what they need to know to sell real estate in Arkansas. This three-hour course reviews the 2013 Legislative Session, along with an in-depth analysis of how these laws impact the real estate profession in Arkansas, along with Commission updates. In addition, AREC is taking an active role in emphasizing safety for real estate professionals, with a commitment to make it a continuing part of educational curriculum.
The AREC 2015 Course meets Arkansas’s mandatory requirement for CE on required topics.
Course highlights include:
- Determining what education regulations apply to you depending on where you are in your career
- Keeping yourself on the right side of the law if conducting an auction
- Managing property and trust funds received, along with maintaining required contracts and records to keep you in compliance with the law
- Understanding violations and their repercussions, including alternate disciplinary procedures
- Learning how to navigate Commission resources to perform activities such as renewing a license or researching information applicable to selling real estate in Arkansas
- Identifying industry-related risks that could compromise your personal safety, and utilizing resources for safety information as you formulate a plan to keep safety foremost in mind
- Work through activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context