Alaska Continuing Education COURSE
Broker Supervision and Management
As the broker, you set the tone for the entire brokerage company—the expectations surrounding behavior, interactions, activities, and the overall company culture. You establish this tone through supervision, which must emphasize following policies and procedures in adherence to license law. This keeps everyone’s license safe while protecting Alaska’s consumers involved in real estate transactions.
This two-hour course emphasizes your pivotal role as the leader, ultimate authority, and inherent model for fostering strong partnerships with fellow licensees and staff while also protecting the public’s interests in real estate transactions.
The course meets Alaska's mandatory requirement for Broker Supervision and Management.
Course highlights include:
- The broker’s supervisory responsibilities, as outlined in the Alaska Administrative Code
- What adequate supervision of licensee activities entails
- Responsibility for policies and procedures for offices and teams
- Representation vs. specific assistance
- Client confidentiality policy
- Record keeping responsibility
- Supervising branch offices and home offices
- Sources of real estate rules, regulations, and practices
- Activities and scenarios to provide real-world context for course content