Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients
The real estate market reflects the diverse population that is present in the United States today with individuals of different races, ethnicities, lifestyles, and cultures. The interests and goals of individuals within diverse populations influence their decision making process within the purchase of real estate. It is critical that the successful real estate professional understands and adapts to others’ lifestyles.
Course highlights include:
- Resources that will help you identify the diversity of the population living in your area
- Numerous examples of characteristics and beliefs that can be present in a diverse population
- Statistics from the National Association of REALTORS® relating to diversity
- A summary of requirements outlined in various fair housing laws and details about federally protected classes
- Suggestions that will help you in your efforts working with a diverse group of clients