Investment Strategies in Commercial Real Estate
- The six main categories of commercial properties, and their specific challenges and opportunities for investors.
- A definition of transit-oriented communities, and why they are a growing type of mixed-use development.
- How zoning, building codes, title issues and the Americans with Disabilities Act impact commercial property development and investment potential.
- How licensees can use financial analysis and individual investor profiles to assist clients in analyzing commercial properties for purchase and sale.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Identify the six main categories of commercial properties, and explain their challenges and opportunities for investors.
- Describe the purpose of zoning and its impact on commercial property investment.
- Identify and explain the importance of commercial property investment considerations such as cash flow, timing, and appreciation.
- Explain how zoning, building codes, and the Americans with Disabilities Act impact commercial property development and investment.
- Describe various types of financial analyses that apply to commercial properties, including cap rate calculation and highest and best use analysis.