Hot Market Strategies
- An overview of hot market dynamics, including low inventory, cash buyers, multiple offers, appraisals, and lending issues.
- How to stay ethical, legal, and avoid violating MLS rules when taking a pocket listing.
- A discussion of private listing groups and their potential risks for fair housing and anti-trust violations.
- Buyer strategies for writing winning offers—and guerrilla tactics to avoid.
- Escalator clauses, what they are and how to respond to them.
- Ways to assist sellers in evaluating offers based not only on price and terms but also on buyer strength.
- Strategies for responding to multiple offers.
- Options for buyers and sellers when properties do not appraise.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Implement procedures to ensure licensees will remain ethical and legal when taking a pocket listing.
- Recognize the challenges of doing business in a hot market, and how to address those challenges.
- Identify buyer strategies for writing winning offers.
- Earn a reputation as a trusted business by avoiding guerrilla tactics.
- Create strategies for tackling regular challenges, such as handling properties that do not appraise, and responding to multiple offers.