Florida Salesperson Exam Prep Edge Florida Practice Real Estate Exam Questions
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are eight free Florida real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. Gracen has a sales associate license in Florida. He’s completed the FREC-approved 72-hour pre-licensing course for brokers and has no previous experience. Is he qualified to obtain a real estate broker license?
- No, he needs to activate his license first.
- No, he needs to find an employing broker.
- No, he needs to have had a real estate license for at least 2 years.
2. Yasmin listed a house in Coral Terrace, Florida at a 6% commission rate, and it just sold for $463,500. Her brokerage and the buyer’s agent’s brokerage split the commission equally between them. Then Yasmin, who has a 60/40 commission split with her broker (Yasmin gets the higher split), took her check to the bank. How much did Yasmin earn from this transaction?
3. Who’s required to take 60 hours of post-license education within 24 months after getting an initial license in Florida?
- Managing partners
- Sales associates
- Temporary licensees
4. The Richards family farm is located on a 10-acre parcel of land, which is very rare to come by in their area. However, the house is rundown and in need of many repairs. Most buyers in the area are looking for a move-in ready home, which means they would need to either look elsewhere or wait several months for the home to be renovated. Which factor is most negatively impacting the value of the Richards’ property?
5. Which of the following describes a tenancy at will?
- Tenancy after the lawful authority has expired, after which the landlord may evict
- Tenancy for an unknown period of time, with either party permitted to terminate the lease by giving notice
- Tenancy for a specified period of time that automatically renews itself for the same length of time unless one party terminates
- Tenancy of definite duration that terminates automatically and is inheritable
6. What’s the name of the Florida act that specifies accessibility standards for individuals with a disability?
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Florida Accessibility Standards Implementation Act
- The Florida Americans with Disability Accessibility Implementation Act
- The Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act
7. Michael paid $385,000 for his home, which now has an assessed value of $392,000. His tax rate is 0.51%. How much with his monthly taxes be?
8. The ______ Act was created by the Florida legislature to establish the legal rights and responsibilities of real estate licensees.
- Equal Credit Opportunity
- Fair Housing
- Real Estate Professional Practice
- Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Florida real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!