Next Steps Towards Getting Your Florida Sales Associate License
Congratulations on completing your 63-Hour Florida Sales Associate Licensing Course! Now that you’ve completed these first courses, we recommend the following steps:
- Submit your license application and fingerprints to the state. See Florida DBPR site for details.
- Once you have your Candidate ID, make an exam appointment through PearsonVUE.
- Familiarize yourself with the exam content, outlined on pages 4-5 of the Candidate Information Booklet.
- Take advantage of the practice exam at the end of your course. Even though you were required to pass the exam with a score of at least 70%, we suggest continuing to take it until you can consistently score a 90% or better.
- If you're still struggling with the topic materials, check out Exam Prep Edge, an exam prep product that helps you practice for both the national and state portions of your licensing exam. Check your account to see if you have already purchased this program with a licensing package, and visit our Exam Prep Edge product page if you have not.
Number of Questions by Topic
A score of 75% or higher is required to pass. To best prepare you for the exam, here’s a breakdown of the topics that you’ll encounter on the licensing exam:
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions by calling 888.827.0777 or emailing us at Support@TheCEShop.com.