Next Steps Towards Getting Your Florida Sales Associate License
Congratulations on completing your 63-Hour Florida Sales Associate Licensing Course! Now that you’ve completed these first courses, we recommend the following steps:
- Submit your license application and fingerprints to the state. See Florida DBPR site for details.
- Once you have your Candidate ID, make an exam appointment through PearsonVUE.
- Familiarize yourself with the exam content, outlined on pages 4-5 of the Candidate Information Booklet.
- Take advantage of the practice exam at the end of your course. Even though you were required to pass the exam with a score of at least 70%, we suggest continuing to take it until you can consistently score a 90% or better.
- Get mentally prepared by reviewing these Study Tips.
Number of Questions by Topic
A score of 75% or higher is required to pass. To best prepare you for the exam, here’s a breakdown of the topics that you’ll encounter on the licensing exam:
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions by calling 888.827.0777 or emailing us at Support@TheCEShop.com.