Ethics at Work
This 3-hour course will empower licensees to recognize and respond to ethical dilemmas, inspiring consumer confidence. For answers to ethical dilemmas, we’ll look to several articles of the NAR Code of Ethics and draw from real-life ethical scenarios. After completing this course, licensees will be better prepared to exemplify the professionalism and cooperation that’s the true foundation of the real estate industry.
- The importance of ethical behavior in NAR members and non-members alike
- Review and application of articles 1, 3, 9, 12, 15, and 16 of the NAR Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Case studies of real-life ethical challenges
- Application of Article 17 of the NAR Code of Ethics to the complaints and hearing process
- Best practices for demonstrating ethical behavior every day
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.
« Return to Featured Courses