Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients and Your Business
- Tips for applying the Code’s principles and guidelines to your practice.
- A discussion on the benefits of mediation.
- Activities and examples to illustrate the practical application of the new information and frame it in an everyday context.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Apply the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics principles and guidelines to your practice.
- Identify recent changes to the Code's Articles and Standards of Practice, and explain how these changes affect your business.
- Successfully employ mediation to resolve conflicts with colleagues.
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.
« Return to Featured Courses