Determining Value of Commercial Properties
- Definitions of commonly used commercial appraisal terms.
- An in-depth look at the process of data collection, analysis, and three approaches to value (cost, income, and sales comparison) for commercial property valuation.
- Faculty expert Bill James, a 40-year veteran of commercial appraisal, takes students step-by-step through a real-life appraisal report, which includes the process of data collection, approaches to value, analysis and value determination.
- More than two dozen handouts used in a real-life commercial appraisal, with a detailed explanation of each.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Use the tools of appraisal analysis to discover and develop transactional opportunities for commercial clients.
- Review and understand a professional commercial appraisal on behalf of your clients.
- Perform estimates of value for brokerage and consulting purposes.