Commercial Landlord Representation
- An analysis of the commercial real estate market as it stands today.
- A description of the in-house and external landlord reps, and why landlords choose to work with landlord reps.
- A survey of a panel of six landlord representatives who have a combined total of nearly 200 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- A look at additional training, accreditations, and associations for commercial real estate professionals.
- A comparison of different types of commercial leases.
- An overview of the tenant build-out process.
- A timeline with activities for landlord reps from hire to full execution of a commercial leasing listing contract.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Define the relationship between a leasing Broker and a building owner/landlord, and explain the key activities all leasing brokers should emphasize in their practice.
- Describe the commercial leasing environment, and the factors that influence the commercial leasing market.
- Compute cap rates and be able to use them to evaluate commercial real estate investments.
- Describe the commercial leasing process from start to finish so that clients understand.