- A review of recent revisions and additions to the Code of Ethics.
- Tips for applying the Code’s principles and guidelines to your commercial real estate practice.
- A discussion on the benefits of mediation.
- Commercial-specific examples and activities to illustrate the practical application of the new information and frame it in everyday context.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Apply the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics principles and guidelines to your commercial real estate practice.
- Incorporate the NAR principles of fair housing and non-discrimination into your practice.
- Communicate honestly and thoroughly with clients, especially with regard to an communication pertaining to financial incentives and compensation.