Skip to main content
Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is The CE Shop, Inc., whose registered office is at 5670 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. Suite 420, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- The Ambassador Program is free to enter and open to real estate agents who submit their own application.
- Employees of The CE Shop, Inc., their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the program, or helping to set up the program, shall not be permitted to apply for the program at any time.
- All participants in The CE Shop’s Ambassador Program agree to create content such as blogs, webinars, podcasts, etc. for The CE Shop.
- The CE Shop’s Ambassador Program will receive one free Continuing Education renewal package from The CE Shop, as well as free promotion on marketing materials, website pages, and social media sites. This is dependent on whether or not the Ambassador meets the agreement stated above.
- The participants in the Ambassador Program acknowledge that their names, likeness, and applications will be used for marketing purposes in social media and other marketing spaces. This includes, but is not limited to, newsletters, websites, podcasts, social media sites, etc.
- The CE Shop reserves the right to cancel or amend the Ambassador Program and these Terms and Conditions without advance notice. Current applicants will be notified of any changes to the program as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate application details supplied by any applicant or third party connected with this program.
- By accepting to participate in The CE Shop’s Ambassador Program, you are subject to all terms and conditions above.