|Name||Approval #||Total Hours||Elective Hours||Mandatory Hours||Sale Price|
|Colorado 2011 Commission Update||D101-2764||4||0||4||$35|
Each year, the Colorado Real Estate Commission (CREC) outlines an annual course to educate real estate professionals about the changes adopted by the federal and state governments in prior years, as well as vital information needed to address current real estate issues.
Course* highlights include:
- Helpful tips and resources regarding eco-trends, filing HOA complaints, and foreclosure that you can share with your clients.
- An explanation of advertising rules and details about how they are to be followed in social media advertisements.
- Highlights of 2010 changes to CBS contracts (effective January 1, 2011) and other new and revised forms.
- Details regarding compliance with EPA lead-based paint guidelines that took effect on April 22, 2010.
- A summary of proposed regulations, such as legislation regarding appraisal management companies (AMCs).
*PLEASE NOTE: This course will expire on 12/31/2011. The course must be completed by 11:59 pm CST on 12/31/2011 in order to receive credit for this course.