Completing your Illinois Continuing Education is EASY!
- All courses are approved by the state of IL (see course approval numbers in catalog)
- All courses and exams are delivered online. Start and stop your courses as often as you like. Complete them on YOUR schedule!
- IL Regulations require a proctored final exam for each course. Proctors can be any of the below, as long as they are not related to you by blood or marriage:
- A librarian
- An attorney
- A real estate professional
- A school administrator
- A minister
- Please contact the CE Shop Support Team at 1-888-827-0777 or email@example.com for assistance in selecting a proctor site. You may designate your own exam proctor. To do so:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information as well as the following information on your preferred proctor:
- Name, Email, Phone, Relationship to you, and Profession OR
- Library Name, City, Phone
- Once received, we will promptly respond to you with confirmation that the proctor is registered in our system.
- Your final exam will be taken online in the presence of an approved proctor. If you are taking multiple courses, you may take all of the exams at the same time.
- Exams must be passed with a minimum of 70% and may be taken twice. If they are not successfully passed, re-enrollment in the course is required
- Once completed, you and your exam proctor will sign the form provided and fax back toll-free to our team who will immediately publish your completion certificate into your account which can be printed at anytime in the future.
- The final step is for our team to report your hours to the state of IL on your behalf. Reporting takes place each business day.