Certified Short Sale Agent (CSSA)
Become a Certified Short Sale Agent
The short sale has become a key opportunity for real estate professionals in today’s dynamic housing market. The spike in distressed properties has caused an increase in the amount of homeowners who require short sales to avoid the negative impacts of foreclosure.
You, as a trained and certified short sales expert, will be able to take advantage of these opportunities, attracting more motivated buyers in your area and earning commissions hand over fist.
This professional certification course will provide you with the critical knowledge and techniques you need to understand the short sales process, avoid common mistakes, and increase your business through the selling of distressed real estate. You will learn the “ins and outs” of the entire short sale process from “A to Z,” gaining an understanding of how to assemble winning short sale packages that are indeed “short” and, most important, profitable.
Course highlights include:
- Strategies that will improve your chances of receiving the most commission from each transaction.
- Forms and documents that will significantly increase the profitability of your short sale business.
- A detailed explanation of the short sale transaction process and how it differs from traditional sales transactions.
- Directions on putting together short sale packages that will generate more closings.
- Tips on automating and streamlining your short sale process using the latest technology.
- Powerful short sale marketing strategies that will help you reach more buyers for a fraction of your current budget.
That's not all.
Agents who complete this certification will be featured in the nation's leading Broker Network on the highest ranked distressed real estate website, reaching a pool of more than 6 million qualified buyers/investors each month, for one full year at no cost ($150 value). In addition, certified short sale agents receive marketing logos and seals to include on their collateral materials (websites, letterhead, business cards, etc.), providing instant credibility among clients and peers.